Aggregated Information that Touches Your Life
eSobi v2.5 Product Support
Information Aggregation: News
1. Channel Management: How to add, delete, rename, and move channels?
2. Organize Channel Folders: How to add, delete, rename and move Channel Folders?
3. Channel Watch: How to add, delete and modify Watch Items?
4. How to search and find the exact info within hundreds of RSS news?
5. News Feed Management: How to organize and update my subscribed news feeds?
6. About OPML: What is OPML and how to import/export RSS Channels via OPML files?
7. How to get started with eSobi Default Channels?
8. View Mode: Choose to read your news from Full page, Summary, Text-only, and Group by.
9. How to set News Properties?
10. Off-Line Readable Mode: Read news every where, even without Internet connection.
1. Channel Management : How to add, delete, rename, and move channels?
2. Organize Podcast Folders : How to add, delete, rename and move Channel Folders?
3. About OPML : What is OPML and how to import/export Podcast Channels via OPML files?
4. Podcast Feed Management : How to organize and update my subscribed podcast feeds?
5. About Episode Center
6. Compile & Manage Playlist
7. How to set Podcast Properties
Information Exploration: Search
1. How to conduct an Internet search with esobi?
2. Focus your searching by search for more results within a website.
3. How to open link in new browser window?
4. How to close search result list index tabs?
5. How to filter my search results?
6. Keyword Proposition: More precise options within your search results.
7. Search History: Save the search results by keyword(s).
8. Search Results Management: How to flag and save search result items?
9. Result Arrangement: Sort by "Title/Description", "Type" or "Source" for immediate results.
10. Customize your searching preference with Search Properties?
Information Management: Library
1. How to save articles or documents found in News and Search?
2. How to manage saved articles or documents in My Library?
3. Edit Mode: How to annotate saved articles and documents?
4. How to save annotated articles and save as a new document?
5. How to use Document Filter?
6. How to forward, print, and export documents?
Interface Setting and Brower Tips
1. How to modify eSobi interface to my need?
2. Integrated HTML Browser Tips
Quick Start Guide
Copyright © 2006-2014 esobi Inc. All Rights Reserved.