- To purge outdated news and articles for proper functionality, please go to Tool, then RSS Reader Properties to set RSS New purge settings.
- To reorganize the DB, please go to Tool, then click on the DB Reorganization.
- Go to Control Panel and click on Install/Uninstall Program.
- Select eSobi and click on Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the procedures and click on OK.
- Double click on the download link or esobi.exe file on the back-up copy.
- Follow the procedures.
- Select Member Activation on the Product Activation dialog or I already have an account on the eSobi Product Registration dialog.
- Click on OK.
If you encounter Visual Studio "Just-In-Time" error message, please change your IE browser setting to avoid this error in the future. In IE, please go to [Tools] [Internet Options], then select [Advanced] tab and under [Browsing], check "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)" and "Disable script debugging (Other)"; click on [Apply], then restart eSobi.
If you already have eSobi installed on your computer:
- Start your eSobi software.
- On the main menu, select Help and then About eSobi.
- eSobi version and version number appear under the logo in bold.
We welcome any kind of bug reports and other suggestions from our valuable users. You may contact our customer service and fill out your inquiry in detail; we will do our best to resolve the problem.
eSobi users may experience problems trying to fit eSobi program window into screen grids set by GridVista, MultiFrame or other split-screen programs. This happens because eSobi program window resize has been limited to provide optimal browsing.
* We do not recommend running eSobi under split-screen environment.
Supported countries/regions within each search engine may vary, therefore, some options cannot be checked.
Yes, you will need to launch eSobi and go to [Tools] then [Local Area Network Settings]; modify related setting at the bottom to fit your needs.
Yes, you will need to launch eSobi and go to [Tools] then [Episodes Download Manager]; modify your download setting at the bottom to fit your needs.