Aggregated Information that Touches Your Life
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is eSobi? What can it do for me?
2. I see esobi Inc. within my newly purchased notebook, what is it?
3. Why should I register esobi Inc.?
4. What is the minimum system requirement for eSobi?
5. How many languages do esobi Inc. products support?
6. What is Podcast?
7. What media files can eSobi Podcast play?
8. I downloaded an episode, but it won't play. Why is that?
9. Where can I find more News feeds and Podcast feeds?
10. I have recently upgraded to Windows 7, and would like to continue using eSobi.
11. What is eSobi Cloud?
1. Where and how can I purchase esobi Inc. product?
2. I already made the purchase, where is my software?
3. What payment methods are available?
4. I don't live in the U.S., so what other currencies do you accept?
5. Why is my order declined?
6. I would like to purchase more than just one copy, what should I do?
7. How can I upgrade Lite version that is pre-installed on my purchased computer?
8. How to buy and install eSobi Mobile?
Registration / Activation Related
1. How can I update my Registration information or modify Newsletter subscription?
2. Should I select Create new account or I already have an account during my registration?
3. Where is my account ID?
4. I can't activate my product with the License Key received in the purchase email, what can I do?
5. I see Error Message during the registration process, what does that mean?
6. My computer has been restored, and the eSobi program is gone. What can I do?
1. My eSobi is loading very slowly recently. What's going on?
2. How can I perform un-install and re-install to my eSobi?
3. How do I avoid Java "Just-In-Time" error?
4. What version of eSobi do I have?
5. How do I report a software bug?
6. Why won't eSobi work with split-screen programs (such as GridVista and MultiFrame)?
7. In Search (Meta Search), some
options cannot be checked. Why is that?
8. Does eSobi have Proxy support?
9. Can I modify bandwidth usage?
Copyright © 2006-2014 esobi Inc. All Rights Reserved.